Here are a just few examples of some of the questions that you may be
asked during an interview:
• What do you know about the company?
• What is your understanding of the role that you are applying for?
• Tell me about your work history?
• What are/were your main duties and responsibilities?
• Why did you leave, or why are you leaving your previous / current
• How well do you work under pressure?
• What would be your ideal role?
• Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
• How would your manager describe you?
• Give an example of your greatest success / achievement?
Here are just a few examples of some questions that you may like to ask
• How did this position become available?
• Can you please tell me more about the people / team that I would
be working with?
• Can you describe your ideal candidate to me?
• Was this position advertised internally? If so are there any internal
candidates being considered?
• What has been the response to the advertisement?
• What training opportunities do you offer?
• What career opportunities are there available?
• How has the company performed within the past 12 months?
• Does the company retain its staff well?
• Following my interview, could you see me working for your company?
Whether it is now or sometime in the future?